Fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, experienced, passionate and innovative Director of Sales and Marketing to join the St. Anthony’s team as the sales leader of St. Anthony’s – A Catholic Retirement Community. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with older adults and their families, experienced in relationship based selling philosophies and has a strong background in referral and lead generation.
St. Anthony’s, a community of 120 independent living, 30 assisted living and 50 memory support residences, is scheduled to open in the fall of 2018. We are an innovative and passionate organization with focus on team member, resident empowerment and person directed principles. Check us out! www.stanthonyskc.com
Responsible for planning, directing, and evaluating all marketing, sales, leasing and admission processes related to the Community needs. Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies to meet defined move-in objectives and sales goals. In addition, is responsible for ensuring a cohesive sales and marketing team at the Community level and in compliance with the Company’s marketing vision. Responsible for the supervision of direct reports as identified in the Sales and Marketing structure of each community.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications.
- 3- 5 years experience at a senior marketing, advertising, or communications level preferred.
- Proven sales, leasing, promotion or public relations required.
- Proven expertise in relationship sales required.
- Senior housing sales experience desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in CRM systems desired.
- Proven ability to develop, manage and lead staff.
- Budget management and financial accountability experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works in close collaboration with Executive Director to achieve budgeted occupancy goals.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team goals for outbound calls, tours, deposits, move-ins and outreach.
- Receives calls and inquires from prospective residents, families and advisors; provides information, answers questions, overcomes objections and closes sales.
- Oversees records of prospective residents, including applications, contracts, financial reports, lead tracking and sales reports as appropriate.
- Oversees customer contact documentation for each prospect. Oversees process of qualifying each prospect for level of interest and urgency. Assess prospect eligibility with regard to community acceptance criteria.
- Creates and oversees the annual community sales and marketing plan. Analyzes data on purchasing power, buying habits and preferences of prospective clients. Analyzes data on competitors. Suggests changes in strategies or services to respond to changing market conditions. Oversees advertising and collateral.
- Oversees visual and oral sales presentations. Develops, schedules, implements and evaluates the outreach presentations and special events.
- Works with managing organization and third party support venders on advertising and marketing materials.
- Monitors and manages the budget of the department to adhere with budgetary guidelines.
- Strategize and collaborate with peers in other Melody Living related communities to achieve goals relating to the department.
- In compliance with the Company’s policies, is responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing, supervising and following the Company’s performance management policy with direct reporting staff.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strong outreach and referral generation program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with donors, families, volunteers, residents and numerous other staff members.
- Physical activity includes, sitting, standing, bending moving intermittently and occasionally pushing/pulling/carrying marketing materials.